Sunday 16 August 2015

Arisun - Korean Restaurant in Sydney Review

Arisun Restaurant


Last weekend, I have a chance to try out this Korean restaurant called Arisun in China town. The restaurant's address is 1 Dixon st, Sydney, which on the same street with a chain of other restaurants. 




The first impression I have for the restaurant is that is always crowded with customers but luckily, me and my friends didn't have to wait to be seated. Inside the restaurant, you can feel the enjoying atmosphere as well as the hospitality of the employees there.






The restaurants offer a wide range of dishes with different sizes as well as prices. The prices vary from $13 to around $35 depend on the dish that you order but as can be seen from the menu, a single serving dish is $13 whilst the 2 to 3 people servings is around $20 to $30. However, there is one small thing that I don't like about it is that the amount of food for single serving dishes is kinda small, and you can't really feel full by just having a single serving dish.







Picture taken by The Hungry Plum.


Me and my friends decided to ordered a hot pot to eat together and then we will order other dishes to eat separately. The hot pot we ordered is called "Marinated Beef Hot Pot" ($35) and I have to say it was one of the best hot pot that I have ever tasted. The beef was well-done and the hot pot soup was just perfect, in other word, the hot pot is very delicious.









Overall, Arisun is a good restaurant to go to if you want to have excellent hot pot as well as Korean's food. However, if the amount of a single serving dish is a little bit bigger than it's better. I would recommended this restaurant to you to come and try it out.

P/s: I rate this restaurant 9 out of 10 for my personal enjoyment.
-Son.




No comments:

Post a Comment