Monday 17 August 2015

Le Pub




Last Christmas, me and my friends went to this awesome restaurant. This is my first time trying this restaurant in the city. It is a French cuisine and we loved it :)  



Escargots

 This is my first time trying escargots. I think that the taste of the escargot is really unique. The snail is baked with butter, garlic and some herbs. The texture of the snail is a bit chewy and it taste really good with the butter garlic sauce. I will probably try it again next time.






Roasted Duck 

This is the one of the famous dish in this restaurant, Roasted Duck. This dish is serve with some smash potato and roasted duck on top. The roasted duck taste really good because they roast it with some special spice. The sauce of the roasted duck is the juice of cooked fresh berry. It taste sweet and has a bit of sourness in it. If you ever go to this restaurant, I recommend you to try this dish.







Creamy Chicken

This dish is serve with roasted chicken and creamy mushroom sauce. The skin of the chicken is really crispy and the chopped bacon adds up a bit of saltyness to it. There are also some boiled potato and spinach under the chicken. Overall, I give this dish a 8 out of 10.




- Ivy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment