Tuesday 18 August 2015

Meet Fresh - Taiwanese Dessert Restaurant Review

Meet Fresh


Today, I will talk about one of my favorite dessert restaurant - Meet Fresh, the Taiwanese Dessert Restaurant. Meet Fresh now has a variety of branches in different suburbs of Sydney such as Burwood, Campsie, Eastwood and Cabramatta. 




The interior of the restaurant has that asian decoration as well as atmosphere which make you feel warm and relaxing as the same time. 
Therefore, once you sat down comfy there with a group of friends, you will just go on chit chat and you won't even notice how fast times fly. 









  



The restaurant has a variety of dessert dishes from taro ball, herb jelly, crushed ice to traditional tea, purple rice porridge, whipped cream tea, etc. However, the one that stand out the most and my personal favorite is the " Duo Deluxe Pudding". It's a mixture of ice cream, pudding and jelly, which create a really sweet taste for those love sweet stuff like me.



Overall, it's a really good dessert restaurant to go to with your friends on the weekend.

I rate it 10 out of 10 for my personal enjoyment.
-Son


















No comments:

Post a Comment