Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sushi Zento

Trying Sushi Zento for the very first time!!!!! :)



Last year, I went back to Malaysia during my semester break. My family and I went to this Japanese restaurant to celebrate my brother's birthday. Had a lot of great food here and i can't wait to share it with you guys!!! 












COLD GREEN TEA NOODLE

This is my favorite cold noodle dish, cold green tea noodle. the one thing that's really cool about this noodle is that they serve it with ice. The noodles are being placed on top of some small ice cube when serving to the customer. It is usually serve with a dipping sauce on the side and some seaweed slices, sesame on top of the noodle. Before eating the noodle, you need to dip it in the dipping sauce. The dipping sauce taste a bit salty, so that when you dip the noodles in the dipping sauce, it adds up a salty flavor to the cold noodles and makes it more delicious. 






SUSHI

This is the bbq sea eel sushi. The sea eel is grilled and wrapped around the rice roll and there are also some cucumber and Japanese egg in the rice roll. I really like the sauce of the grilled sea eel, it tastes sweet and a bit of saltyness. I think that you should try it if you have a chance :)






SASHIMI

These are some raw salmons and other raw fishes. The raw fish will usually be served either with the rice or by itself. I like dipping the raw fish in the soya sauce while eating sashimi because it helps to get rid of the fishy taste of the  raw fish. Besides, I also like eating it with the wasabi.





- Ivy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment